Google Pay (TEZ) is a platform for those who want to pay online, to do money transfers and recharge etc. with their digital gadgets like android phones, tablets etc. Google Pay (TEZ) is developed by Google. Google Pay is the result of the merger of Google Wallet and Android Pay. So, Google Pay consists of the features of both Google Wallet and Android Pay. TEZ is the best app in India that enables its users for UPI payments. One of its best features is that, it provides world class customer care services to its users. If you need any information about Google Pay (TEZ) Customer Care, you are visiting at the right place. In this website, we are going to list all the useful and necessary information about Google Pay (TEZ) Customer Care. So, kindly bookmark this page to get all the useful information about Google Pay (TEZ) Customer Care.
Google Pay App Installation Link:
Google Pay (TEZ) Customer Care Numbers:
18004190157, 1800 258 2554
Google Pay (TEZ) Customer Care Office Addresses:
Google India Pvt. Ltd,No. 3, RMZ InfinityTower E Old Madras Road,3rd, 4th, and 5th Floors, Bangalore – 560016
Google India Pvt Ltd, Sector 15, Part II Village Silokhera, Gurgaon, Haryana – 122001
Google India Pvt. Ltd,Block 1, Divya Sree Omega Survey No. 13, Kondapur Village, Hyderabad, Telangana – 500084
Google India Pvt Ltd,1st Floor, 3 North Avenue, Maker Maxity, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra East, Mumbai, Maharashtra – 400051 Phone: +91-22-6611-7150
Head Office – United States
1600, Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, California, United States – 94043
Land Mark – Near San Jose
Google Pay (TEZ) Customer Care Social Media Addresses:
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/GooglePayIndia
The Steps, You have to follow to contact Google Pay Customer Care:
- At first, install the G Pay app at your mobile phone and open it.
- Now, you have to click on the 3 dots appearing at the upper right corner of your mobile screen.
- After that, you have to select Settings and then scroll down and click at Help and Feedback option.
- Now, you have to click at Contact option appearing at the end of the page.
- This is the time, you have to select how you want to contact with Google Pay Customer Care. You have two options: either you can contact through Chat option or you can use Phone (Call back) facility.
- If you choose the Chat option, a customer care executive will talk to you in a live chat. You can talk about your queries here and those will be resolved as soon as possible. You can also choose the call back option to resolve your query. But at present, you can talk either in English or in Hindi. Google Pay is trying to make the other local languages available very soon.
Google Pay Scratch Card Offers:
Send 150 or more: You and the recipient of your money both can get 3 scratch cards worth upto Rs. 1000 in three transactions of Rs. 150 or more to another user of Google Pay every week.
Send 500 or more: You and the recipient of your money both can get scratch card worth upto Rs. 1 lakh by sending Rs 500 or more to another user of Google Pay. But this process can be done once in a week by the same number. This is done under the scheme Lucky Friday Scratch Card Offer.
Invite your friend to Google Pay: By inviting your friend to Google Pay, you and your friend both will get Rs 51 when your friend makes his /her first payment. All you have to do is:
- Send invite link to “https://g.co/payinvite/SB6RU” your friend so that, he/ she can download Google Pay.
- Your friend must enter in your code “SB6RU”
Book your ticket on book my show: You have to spend at least Rs. 300 on book my show by Google Pay and you can get scratch card worth Rs 30 to 300 from Monday to Thursday and Rs. 50-300 from Friday to Sunday.
Pay your bills: You can get a scratch card worth upto Rs. 1000 by paying your monthly bills like Electricity bill etc. by using Google Pay. But your payment must be of minimum Rs.100.
Google Pay (TEZ) Services:
UPI based payment service is the most popular service of Google Pay in India but other services are also provided by this app. Some of the services on this app are described below:
- Mobile Recharge: With the help of Google Pay app, you can recharge your mobile 24×7, whenever you want within seconds.
- Money Transfer: Money transfer through Google Pay is possible due to its TEZ mode. The main and the most brilliant feature of this service is that you can transfer your money without sharing your mobile number by using audio.
- Bill Payments: You can pay your regular bills like electricity bill, landline bill etc. without any hassle directly from your bank account 24×7 and also get rewarded sometimes.
- Check Bank Account Balance: By using Google Pay app, you can check your bank account balance 24×7. This service is absolutely free and simple.
- Send or Request Money: You can send or request money anytime by using this app and get money transferred at the blink of an eye.
FAQ- You Can Click Here
For any query related to Google Pay (TEZ) , you can check out the following link.